The game is well designed. Game play is smooth. The mathematical elements of the game are spot-on without seeming too math-focused.
Read more about Sarah Carter’s review of Absolute Zero here!
Junior – only $15.95
- FUN – Play at Home or School
- ENGAGING – for Young and Old
- CHALLENGING – Players Combine Positive and Negative Numbered Cards to Create a Value of Zero
- EDUCATIONAL – Created by a Math Teacher
- VERSATILE – Includes directions for 3 bonus games to be played with the Absolute Zero Junior Deck
Ten Fish – only $12.95
- Fun for young and old, boys and girls, at home or in the classroom.
- Play Ten Fish, You’ll Get Hooked! Great for birthday or holiday gift giving.
- Ten Fish supports the major academic standards of elementary math.
- Created by a math teacher.
- Directions include a variety of games that can be played with the Ten Fish deck.
Check us out on at our new storefront Amazon.
We are proud to announce or new e-Book – CLICK HERE to request a FREE copy!
Everyone wants to have an authentic learning experience. In an educational setting, students can find great value in relating
mathematical concepts to real world problems or situations and
persevere in solving them. With this in mind, the National Council of
Teachers of Mathematics issued position statements “emphasizing
that students should have opportunities for solving problems that
resemble those encountered in real-life settings.”